elogind Version 241.4 Release published
The fourth release of the elogind-241 series, updated to systemd-stable commit 323cdf4d4d.
Warning: It was reported that waking up from hibernation results in a kernel crash on at least one machine when run with a 5.3.x kernel. Kernels <5.3.0 are not affected.
- cgroup-util: kill also live threads from zombie processe.
- fix build with compilers with default stack-protector enabled.
- login/elogind-dbus.c: Wakeup sleeping processes also when suspend/hibernate failed.
Changes / Additions:
- Upgrade README to README.md and add Travis CI badges for quick status display
- sd-bus: when running user find function don’t trust the value to be initialized
- shared/conf-parser: be nice and ignore lines without “=”