This is the second release of the v239 series, which includes several fixes and some new features. Please see below for issues fixed and features added in elogind-239.2.
- linux/stat.h is no longer included, if sys/stat.h already defines struct statx. (#84)
- rename -Ddebug to -Ddebug-extra to no longer clash with newer versions of meson.
- Fixed tests running on systems with non-UTF-8 locales. (#85)
- Fixed building with -Dselinux=true (#88)
- Fixed signal registration failure (#90)
- Fixed a bug that could cause a SIGABRT when linked against glibc-2.27 (#92)
- Removed invalid check against systemd providing PID 1. (#93)
- Check process name of possibly stale PID file (#94)
Changes / Additions
- zram devices are now excluded from hibernation candidates
- Add options to make suspend/poweroff interruptable. (#72)
- Add an own qsort_r() variant to support building against libc variants that
do not provide one. (#83)
- busctl is shipped with elogind now. (#86)
- User bus instances are supported now. (#87)
- pam_elogind: drop setting DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
Since D-Bus 1.9.14 (2015-03-02) dbus looks in $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR/bus for the system bus on its own, hence we can finally drop setting this
environment variable. gdbus since glib 2.45.3 (June 2015) also supports it.
- Update README, we have an #elogind channel on freenode now. (#91)
- Set user_stop_delay to 0 – it is not needed. (#95)
Big thanks to everybody helping to find and fix the listed issues! Without all of your great help, elogind-239.2 wouldn’t have been release this soon.
You are awesome!